Your Basket - 0 itemsTotal - £0.00
We make quailty bags and garden furniture covers to your measurements.
1. An order for goods placed by you, the buyer through our websites shall be subject to these terms and conditions
2. All other terms and conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer
4. All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions
5. You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly
6. No order submitted by you, the buyer, shall be deemed to be accepted by us unless and until we confirm acceptance of the your order by e-mail (where applicable) or by telephone
7. We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation
8. The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 permits consumers to cancel a contract after it has been entered into subject to certain limitations and requirements.
9. You are entitled to cancel the contract no later than 7 days after first receiving the goods by sending us written notice by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Bags 4 Everything,76 Wakefield Road, Ossett. West Yorkshire WF5 9JX United Kingdom, stating that you wish to cancel the contract between us and you no later than 7 days after receiving the goods and upon cancellation of the contract you must return the goods to us and we will refund any money you have paid to us within 14 days.
10. The goods may differ slightly from the images shown
11. We reserve the right to substitute products of a similar description and standard if the requested goods are not available but will use reasonable endeavours to match your order exactly. In the unlikely event of you receiving a substituted product you, the buyer, shall be entitled to return the goods for a full refund within 10 working days from the date of delivery, should the substituted product not be acceptable to you.
12. The price of the goods will be the price quoted on the website at the date the order is received and will include VAT and delivery in theUnited Kingdomunless specified otherwise
13. We reserve the right, by giving notice to you, the buyer, at any time before delivery to increase the price of the goods to reflect any increase in the cost to us, which is due to any factor beyond our control (such as without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, significant increase in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture)
14. In the unlikely event of there being such an increase in the price of the goods you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery
15. When we provide any goods to you, the buyer, under these terms and conditions, payment will be charged to the credit card account provided by you.
16. By placing an order, you, the buyer, consent to payment being charged to your credit card account as provided on the order form
17. Title to the goods will pass to you, the buyer, on payment in full of the price of the goods
18. We will issue you with a receipt to your delivery address with the goods
19. The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form
20. The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place
21. Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. If however we are unable to deliver your goods by the date quoted for delivery you, the buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery takes place
22. You, the buyer, will inspect the goods as soon after delivery as is reasonably practicable and will notify us of any shortages, defects in the goods or any other complaint in respect of them within 10 working days from the date the goods were delivered. SAVE IN RESPECT OF ANY SHORTAGES OR DEFECTS IF YOU, THE BUYER, FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THIS CLAUSE WE WILL NOT BE HELD LEGALLY LIABLE IN RESPECT OF ANY OTHER COMPLAINT WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION WITHIN THIS PERIOD
23. You, the buyer, warrant that all details provided on the order form for the purpose of purchasing the goods are correct, that the credit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient unused limit available to cover the cost of the goods
24. We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out its obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you, the buyer for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to this Agreement, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following will be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:
25.1 Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
25.2 War or threat of war, sabotage, civil disturbance or requisition;
25.3 Acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
25.4 Import or export regulations or embargoes;
25.5 Strikes, lock outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes;
25.6 Difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery;
25.7 Power failure or breakdown in machinery
If we are prevented from carrying out is obligations in the above circumstances, it will notify you in writing. If we are still prevented from carrying out its obligations 3 weeks from the dated such notice was sent, then either party may give written notice to the other cancelling the Agreement. If the Agreement is cancelled in this way we accept no liability to compensate you for any loss or damage caused by failure to perform
26. Except where you, the buyer are dealing as consumer (as defined in the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 section 12 as amended) we do not give any warranty, guarantee or indemnity as to quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise of the goods
27. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you, the buyer, for any loss of profit or any indirect special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims, which arise out of or in connection with the supply of goods other than as a result of a breach of an obligation arising under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) and the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1973. Intellectual Property
28. The copyright in the material contained in this website and any trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to Gardner of Wakefield Trading as Bags 4 Everything or its licensors
29. You may download or copy the content and other down-loadable items displayed on the website subject to the condition that the material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of the website for other than personal use is expressly prohibited
30. For compensation or costs and expenses arising from an action brought in a court of law outside of the geographical limits.
Geographical limits is defined as:United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man
31. We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these
32. All drawings, descriptive matter and specifications of the goods on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods
33. We may also change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to parts or all of the, website without notice or liability
34. We may from time to time change, alter, adapt, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions but if we do so we will post any such changes on the website
35. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected
36. English law will apply to this Agreement, and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
37. The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation
38. We aim to respond to e-mail and written queries within 48hrs. Our Customer Services can answer your email queries Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 4.30pm
39. In respect of complaints, we will consider the nature of the complaint and will contact you within 21 days of the complaint giving you the result of the enquiries and what we propose should be done.